HSE is an important part of Ankaa Consulting’s business culture. The organization aspires to maintain high Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standards at our offices and each of our work sites. Our key objectives are to:
- Prevent work-related injuries or illnesses
- Prevent damage to property and/or equipment from our activities
- Prevent adverse impacts to the environment from our ongoing projects or operations
To meet these objectives, we will:
- Implement a suitable HSE management system within the organization.
- Ensure active Management participation in all HSE initiatives.
- Identify HSE hazards and risks associated with our activities.
- Eliminate, minimize or control identified hazards and risks
- Provide a safe working environment for all our employees and ensure they are trained to carry out their work safely.
- Ensure compliance to the HSE system requirements against legislative, regulatory and voluntary requirements; and requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Perform audits to assess effective implementation of this policy.
- Monitor and report measurable HSE objectives and targets to enable continuous improvement.
We require that our suppliers, customers and visitors adhere to this policy at all times.