Another great win,
Ankaa Consulting has been awarded with a 5 years contract for Provision of Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) for one of the upstream oil and gas operating company in Malaysia which operates a total of 15 Platforms, 12 intra-field Pipelines, 24 risers and 1 FSO currently in production offshore. The company has chosen to replace existing legacy AIMS software with Ankaa Consulting’s α-phe platform which will cover;
- Asset Integrity framework (AIMS / IDMS)
- Asset Management
- Preventative Maintenance
- Work Packs and Scope
- Inspection Reporting
- Anomaly Management
- Record inspection data for analysis and trending
- RBI for Static Equipment (API 581)
- Structural Integrity (SIMS)
- Pipeline Integrity (PIMS)
- FFS (API 579) Level 1 and Level 2
- Scheme of Examination (SOE)
- Show risk and inspection status using 3D Model of offshore structures
- Integration with SAP
- Integration with UT Datalogger
- Integrated solution for CUI, Small Bore, Dead Leg component assets.
Key Challenges includes
- Configure & Migrate last 10+ years of data and document from Legacy AIMS software to α-phe software.
- Integration with SAP PM for syncronisation of Functional Location, Equipment, PM and CM notification and work orders.
- Re-establish Risk Based Inspection (RBI) solution for all equipment type to latest codes and standards for Static Equipment, Offshore Structures and Offshore Inter-field Pipelines and Risers.
α-phe AIMS platform is a modern and comprehensive cloud / web based Asset Integrity Management software platform. You can prototype, build, test and deploy your bespoke solutions in lightening speed.
If you wish to learn more or have any enquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org